This week’s INSPIRE post is dedicated to a part of the home that I feel should be your own personal sanctuary…the bedroom! When I saw this beach shot on my Pinterest feed I could immediately picture the colours as the perfect colour palette for a calming beautiful bedroom. Heres how you can get the look…
- Lovely lighting in the bedroom is important. And I’ve had my eye on this pendant light from IKEA for a long while now
- I’ve been crushing on linen bed covers for a while now. I just love the colour of these from The Nesting Place
- This birch wood hanger from H&M Home is perfect for displaying your favourite scarves or hats and even of items of jewellery you use daily.
- These throw pillows from West Elm would look lovely with the linen bedspread
- Every bed needs a “statement” pillow and I love the tassels on this one from Anthropologie
- This storage box from Zara Home is perfect for storing phone chargers and hair ties
- You all know I love me some candles! And this one from H&M Home has such a cute container which could be easily be used as a catch-all once the candle has finished
- This wall colour from Plascon is just stunning
- Putting fresh flowers in my room makes me super happy. And the shape of this vase from H&M Home is just lovely
- A cosy throw is a bedroom must for me. I love the chunky knit of this one from H&M Home
Happy nesting lovelies!