Hi, lovelies! I spotted this gorgeous butterfly on Pinterest and fell in love with the colours. They are the perfect combination for a winter-into-spring outfit. So for today’s INSPIRE post, I’ve put a little outfit together for you. Here’s how you can get the look…
- Plaid has kinda always been in right?! I’ve never owned one myself (im not a huge fan of wearing red) but this shirt by H&M might just change my mind about plaid. It’s the most gorgeous colour.
- I love a cosy jacket or jumper and this oversized Jacket by Zara looks so snug.
- I’m a huge fan of high waisted jeans and this pair by H&M look like such a great fit. I’m also a fan of the wash colour.
- Eye popping colours for your lips are so great in winter and I love this lipstick by Mac.
- A good pair of boots are a must and these by Aldo are to die for.
- A little glimmer for your eyes to make your face look fresh is always a great call. And I love the shade of this eyeshadow by MAC.
- This bucket bag from Chapel is just stunning.
- I love this ring by Famke and I’ve been eyeing it for a while now.
Stay warm my lovelies! Summer is just around the bend!