There is something so stunning about a neutral like grey in a kitchen. It is kinda unexpected in a sophisticated serene way. Now I have crushed on grey before but when I stumbled across this picture on Pinterest the other day, I simply fell in love with that pretty grey wall.
Here is how you can get the look…
1) Cake stand from Sarah’s Stands
2) Dulux wall paint in Night Jewels 3 (left) and Mineral Haze 1 (right)
3) Bread board from The Hotel Space
4) Milk bottle from The Oak Canopy Exchange
5) Linen tablecloth from La Maison Bleue
6) Pendant light from Wayfair
7) Kitchen Aid stand mixer from Yuppiechef
8) Salt and Pepper grinders from Chef’s
Don’t you love those wall colours?!