Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links, I might make a commission from my recommendations.
Hi, lovelies! I spotted this beautiful image of two love doves on Pinterest and thought the colour palette would be a stunning inspiration for a boho style lounge. Here’s how you can get the look…
- This take on a sofa (floor cushion + back cushion) by Urban Outfitters is just great and the combinations are endless. Plus it looks super comfy!
- I love how this bookshelf by Urban Outfitters echos the shape of the cathedral dome in the background.
- Candles are a must for me in a lounge and these candles by Anthropologie have such a unique shape and great colour.
- This vase by Wolf & Badger is stunning and I love the earthy texture of the ceramic.
- I love the texture these pillows by Anthropologie would add to the sofa.
- This throw from Zara Home looks so cosy, perfect for weekends on the sofa binge watching tv series.
- This coffee table by APT 2B is beautiful and the shelf and draw combo are great for hiding things like the tv remote.
- A bubblegum pink adjustable lamp like this one by Not On The High Street is a great way to add a pop of colour to your space.
This combo is so dreamy and I’m completely in love with it! What’s your favourite item?
P.S: If you’re looking for some more inspiration check out my INSPIRE feature.