Hi, lovelies! Today I am featuring the second Confetti Workshop wedding suite design, Mystic. The design features a classic sun and moon motif design and a unique editable monogram. Great for a classic evening wedding. Here is how I would style a Mystic inspired wedding…
- This golden beaded dress is just insanely beautiful and I’m in love.
- With a dress like that, I really like the cream tones of this bouquet.
- The colour of these bridesmaids dresses is perfect, and I love that each bridesmaid has a dress to suit her own style.
- This cake captures the colours of the theme beautifully.
- I love quirky touches at a wedding and this globe is definitely one of them!
- Pre-dinner cocktails are a must and these look great.
- I’m in love with the dark tones and gold of this table setting. Plus the long slim candles are divine.
- Everyone loves wedding favours, but I love edible ones more, like these super cute macarons.
Follow this link if you would like to demo the mystic suite…
Which element is your favourite?
P.S: Visit the store to see more about this template and the other 3 designs.
P.P.S: for more wedding inspiration visit my INSPIRE feature.