Hi, lovelies! They have finally started on the renovations on my apartment here in Naxos and my mind is on home decorating of course. So when I stumbled across this beautiful image of some pink irises on Pinterest. I thought the colours would make the most stunning colour palette for a bathroom. So I pulled together some pieces for you to bring this look to your home…
- A robe is so great to have in a bathroom and this one from H&M Home looks so cosy.
- I’m normally not a huge fan of shower curtains but this one from Anthropologie is gorgeous.
- I love art in a bathroom and this abstract piece by The Old Art Studio via Society 6 has such calming colours.
- Every bathroom needs a pretty place to put your toothbrush. I love this glass toothbrush mug from H&M Home.
- This woven basket from Urban Outfitters would make a great laundry basket but would also add some lovely texture to a bathroom.
- Bath mats are a must and the colour and detail of this one from Urban Outfitters are so pretty.
- To practice self-care, you need some great treats for your body and I love the look of these French Girl Bath Salts from Anthropologie.
- Soft neutral colours are gorgeous in a bathroom. And this colour from Behr is so lush.
- I love candles in a bathroom and bergamot is one of my favourite scents. This candle in a glass holder by H&M Home is so pretty.
- This trinket dish from Anthropologie is super cute and perfect for putting your jewellery whilst pampering yourself.
I’m really in love with the wall colour and I think the subtle green pops are so gorgeous. What’s your favourite piece?
P.S: For more home decor inspiration check out my past INSPIRE posts.