Hi, lovelies! So it’s been a whole two weeks since I launched the Confetti Workshop shop. I thought it would be fun to create four INSPIRE posts featuring wedding inspiration centred around the four different wedding stationery suites available in the store. This weeks post is all about the Rose Suite. The design features a modern rose design and a unique editable monogram. Great for a romantic modern outdoor wedding.
- I’m absolutely in love with this gorgeous outdoor table setting. And I especially love those twinkly lights!
- This simple arch is a perfect place to say “I do”.
- The dress is every bride’s favourite thing and I love this vintage-inspired low back version.
- I am a huge fan of simple pretty cakes and this white cake decorated with some sweet roses.
- I love well thought out favours and this idea of tiny little bottles of Amaretto, with a small paper note and a short pencil attached for guests to write their favourite memory of them during the ceremony, is just great!
- The combination of roses and foliage in this bouquet are so pretty.
- The sweetest dog companion as part of your wedding, need I say more?!
- These simple yet striking in colour bridesmaids dresses are lovely.
Follow this link if you would like to demo the rose suite…
Which element is your favourite?
P.S: Visit the store to see more about this template and the other 3 designs.