Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links, I might make a commission from my recommendations.
Hi, lovelies! I came across this stunning image and all I could do was think of summer, the beach and swimming in the sea. So I’ve put together a little beach outfit inspired by the lovely colours…
- This casual bikini set from Madewell (top, bottom) is perfect for lazy days on the beach and even a round of bat & ball.
- Coin necklaces are all the rage when it comes to beachwear and I like this one from Urban Outfitters.
- I love a good coverup for coming and going to and from the beach. This little romper from Zara is a great option.
- I have recently added a bandana to my beach gear. They are great for keeping hair out of your face and look super cute too. I love the colour of this one from Urban Outfitters.
- I’ve had my eye on a Kånken Backpack for a while now and this colour is stunning. Also, a backpack is a great beach accessory, perfect for stashing your sunscreen and water bottle.
- Good sunnies are a must and the shape of these Ray Bans are such a cool take on a classic.
- Hats are a must for beach days and I love this large boater from Urban Outfitters.
- Plastic water bottles are such a burden on our environment so I always opt for a reusable option. I’m a fan of this one from BKR.
- I personally don’t wear makeup to the beach because I believe in letting my skin breathe when under the sun. But a tinted lip balm is always an option for me. And I personally love this one from Korres.
- These pink Espadrilles from Anthropologie are so dreamy.
I’m really looking forward to spending some time on the beach here this summer. Maybe I should finally get that Kånken backpack I’ve been eyeing.
P.S: For more outfit inspiration check out my past INSPIRE posts.