Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links, I might make a commission from my recommendations.
Hi, lovelies! This month’s PINTREND is dedicated to Bullet Journals (or BUJOs). Now to be fair my crush on beautiful bullet journal spreads isn’t exactly a new thing. But I finally decided to create a Pinterest Board dedicated to them, and let’s just say I went a bit BUJO crazy. I literally spent 2hrs just pinning my faves to my new board (*insert “monkey covering eyes” emoji here). So I’d say it’s less than a PINTREND and more of an obsession. Here is a quick round up of some of my faves…
- The stickers in this spread are super cute.
- I love the idea of using a BUJO as part sketchbook and this page is just beautiful.
- This spread uses some really cool images.
- The use of the little envelope and the hand-drawn elements in this spread are just great.
- I love the use of little sticky notes and images in this spread.
- This spread has everything I love, images, washi tape and hand-drawn elements.
These spreads have given me so much inspiration and some serious motivation to start up my own BUJO (yes, I know I’m a little behind on getting started). I’d love to do one that is full of different sketches, washi tape, photos and magazine clippings
For me, the right journal makes all the difference. This gridded journal from Kikki.K would literally make the cutest BUJO as it ticks the function and adorableness boxes for me. I love the illustration on the front and the cross-dotted paper makes it easier to plot out your spread. Plus you get templates for monthly and weekly layouts, daily-to-do list, birthday charts, bucket list and more, which is super handy.
Do any of you use a BUJO? Let me know in the comments if you do and I’d love to see pictures of your spreads.