Hi, lovelies! This month’s PINTREND is dedicated to the humble cookie. I’ve been stumbling across some incredibly delicious recipes lately. All taking the humble cookie and making them extravagant with things like matcha, pistachios, orange slices and chia jam. Here’s a little round-up of my favourites…
- These salted caramel filled chocolate cookies by Petit Bakes look so chewy as chocolaty.
- Amaretti cookies are some of my favourites. And these Matcha Amaretti Cookies with added matcha by Love & Olive Oil sound delicious!
- Citrus and cookies are a match made in heaven! These Orange Slice Tea Cookies by v look so fresh and scrumptious.
- I love grapefruit and fennel so these grapefruit and fennel shortbread cookies by Milly’s Kitchen sound heavenly.
- I love the look of these Gingerbread Lattice Cookies by Pure Wow.
- These Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies by Pure Wow look so decadent.
- Not only do these Almond Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Chia Jam by NM Meiyee look super tasty they are also vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- These tahini shortbreads with apricots, pistachios and dark chocolate by Milly’s Kitchen look so yummy.
Which ones would you want to try? I’d love to try the Almond Linzers because they are vegan and gluten-free but still look so yummy. The perfect guilt-free treat!