Hi, lovelies! This month’s PINTREND is all about the ever lovely Crepe Cake. I just love the look of these cakes and I feel like they are a great alternative to a heavy cake. Perfect for a tea time party! And best of all there is the opportunity to make these all gluten-free. So here is a little round-up of some of the most delicious-sounding versions…
- White Chocolate Lemon Curd Crepe Cake by Eat Love Eat sounds tart and sweet all at the same time, yum!
- This Rainbow Mille Crepe Cake by Indulge with Mimi looks so fun and I love that the rainbow colours are more on the pastel side.
- Butterscotch and Banana Crepe Cake by Simple Roots what a classic combination, so this crepe cake looks dreamy!
- This Coconut Crepe Cake by Cool Chic Style Fashion looks so light and airy.
- You’ve gotta love a Matcha anything! And this Matcha Crepe Cake by Indulge with Mimi looks great!
- I’m a huuuuuuge fan of tiramisu! So this Tiramisu Crepe Cake by Bake To The Roots is such a tasty looking take on a classic dessert.
- Crepes are a notorious breakfast food and this Breakfast Crepe Cake by Kiwi and Carrot looks so refreshing!
- I love pumpkin in desserts and this Pumpkin Crepe Cake by Teak & Thyme sounds like the perfect fall treat!
All these cakes sound so delicious and I’d love to try to make at least one of them. I think the pumpkin version is top of my list. But I would definitely try making it gluten-free.
Which is your favourite!