Hi, lovelies! This month I have been pinning a heap of Zero Waste things on Pinterest. After starting Plastic Free Naxos, I have become more and more interested in the zero waste movements. And now more than ever every effort to reduce your footprint on the planet has become vital. So in this month’s PINTREND post, I want to share with you some of my favourite zero waste posts…
- There some great recipes to make your own eco-friendly, plastic-free cleaning products. This round-up by A Little Rose Dust is a great starting point.
- The kitchen is one of the key places to start your zero waste journey and this guide of Sustainables vs Disposables for the kitchen via Dans Le Sac is great.
- One of the easiest switches is changing to bar soap. This great article by Litterless finds all the answers regarding bar soap concerns.
- I love this simple and concise guide to going zero waste via Nonagon Style.
- There are some great DIY projects to make your own zero waste items out on the net. One of which is this tutorial to make super cute cotton pad replacements by Salvage & Stitch.
- Going zero waste does not only mean reducing plastic waste but is also about reducing all waste. And I love this simple idea to reuse lemon peels by Twine and Table.
- I love the idea for these dust wipes by Hello Nest.
- Here’s a great round-up of eco-friendly cleaning substitutes via Shelbizleee.
Happy browsing! And remember you can be the change the world needs!