Hi, lovelies! Today I want to share with you this super simple DIY Luxe Face Mask. You only need a few ingredients and literally 2 mins to whip it up. Perfect for those Sunday Self Care sessions.
What you’ll need:
- 1tbsp pink clay
- Argan or Jojoba Oil (+- 2tsps carrier oil)
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 5 drops Copaiba Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- A small spoon
- Make-up brush for applying the mask
- Start by placing the clay into a small bowl
- Add all the essential oils and stir into the clay
- Now slowly add the carrier oil and keep stirring. Add enough carrier oil until your mixture is the consistency of melted chocolate (p.s. it will look like chocolate too).
- Apply to a clean dry face and allow to sit for 20mins
- Rinse off with warm water
- For an extra lush step apply a natural face serum after (recipe coming soon)
This is why I love this combo of oils…
- Frankincense – reduces uneven skin tone and promotes healthy-looking skin
- Copaiba – reduces blemishes and promotes a youthful glow
- Lavender – cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations and supports ageing skin
Plus they smell heavenly together!
Another note on the essential oils – I only and will only ever use Young Living essential oils. I love their products but also know the standards they keep their products at. And feel safe and confident knowing that their oils don’t contain any fillers or chemicals.
So go on and treat yourself this weekend with this tasty mask.
Happy self care!